College Tuition Benefit Program (CTB) through the Perzel Agency, Inc.
The College Tuition Benefit Program (CTB) offers guaranteed scholarships to DVHCC Members who both offer two or more Perzel Agency voluntary supplemental benefits to their participants and whose participants contribute to a defined contribution plan. This program not only helps parents save for college but allows grandparents leave a legacy.
Outlined below are some of the program highlights:
- There is no cost to DVHCC Members by offering voluntary supplemental benefits.
- CTB allows you to offer every participant a college scholarship that will benefit their children, grandchildren, or a child who is an extended family member.
- Each participant receives an initial $500 scholarship; married participants receive an initial $1000 scholarship.
- An annual 5% match awarded based on a participant’s Defined Contribution Plan – this does not devalue their investment and the CTB does not manage the retirement plan.
- Maximum reward is one full year’s tuition per registered child – a participant may register an unlimited number of children.
- The CTB is offered as a Union-sponsored benefit for $7.00 per person per year. This works well with multi-employer unions.
- Over 25% of private colleges and universities nationwide participate – over 285 private colleges and universities in total.
- 60% of participating colleges are ranked as “America’s Best Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report.
By offering any 2 participant-paid voluntary supplemental benefits from the Perzel Agency, DVHCC Members are eligible for the program. The Perzel Agency offers such benefits as:
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance with Expanded Benefits
- Cancer Insurance – 20 Other Specified Diseases
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Dental Plan
Discounted Insurance Products For Individuals:
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Life Insurance (immediate issue)
- Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Dental Plans
For more information on these benefits please visit the College Tuition Benefit Program page on the Perzel Agency website http://www.perzelagency.com/group-employee-benefits/unions/ or call Mike Perzel at 1-800-440-4380 for further information.