is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Delaware Valley Health Care Coalition, Inc. Similar to its parent company, Benexcel is a voluntary association of non-collectively bargained groups or partially bargained groups, government agencies, municipalities, school districts, labor friendly employers, professionals, and associations whose commitment is to provide quality benefits to their employees through deep discount mass purchasing. Through Benexcel, employers are able to ensure quality health benefits and ancillary benefits for their employees while reducing costs.
HOW THE BENEXCEL HEALTH PLAN WORKS
Through several contractual relationships with well-established and reputable health care organizations, a plan will be customized to duplicate your existing benefit structure and save your plan administrative and medical costs in doing so. Additionally, the plan will be transparent to your members or employees, causing little or no disruption with the providers they currently use. To put your plan together, the following providers will be used.
Aetna Signature Administrators
- will be providing your medical network through a broad panel of excellent doctors and hospitals.
- Aetna is ranked by Fortune magazine as one of the most admired health care insurers in the world. It is one of the largest and most respected health benefits companies in the Unites States, serving over 37 million people. The Aetna PPO network is a national network with over 680,000 health care professionals and over 6,000 hospitals participating.
- is a Third Party Administrator responsible for processing your claims.
- A self-funded program administered by Indecs will assist you in regaining control of your resources. Indecs is one of the leading third-party administrators, focusing on customer service and functioning as the administrative arm of your benefit program, allowing your Trustees’ philosophy to reach your members.
- Daily claims turn-around – providing timely, efficient, and accurate payments
- On-line access to claims, eligibility and administration
- Preparing plan documentation with customized benefit plan design
- Coordination of services provided by Aetna
- will provide catastrophic Stop Loss coverage.
- Specific: initiated when a claim reaches a threshold selected by your organization. From that point your policy would pay up to the life max per affected employee.
- Aggregate: initiated when your total claims reach a stipulated threshold selected by your organization, typically 125% of annual estimated medical claims.
Please visit these links for more information about Benexcel and the Benexcel Health Plan or contact:
Michael J. Ragan